‘There is nothing more serious than a child at play’
It is Friday – prepare to have FUN!
Yes, you probably think about having some fun on the weekend – or do you?
Many people have forgotten about having fun! Is it childish and a waste of time?
Consider these 8 points and if you (AND those around you) might benefit from a Fun Filosofy!
1. Want to look more beautiful / handsome? Then wear a smile and notice how people respond differently to you. Your fun quotient starts here!
2. Remember how you were when you first ‘fell in love?’ How everything looked brighter and more beautiful? Well, just re-fall in love with life each day! Make it your conscious choice.
3. If something unexpected happens, just say ‘How fascinating!’ because it is! Open your eyes/mind and look for what is the gift in the situation.
4. Be ready to joke, play, laugh, and just enjoy yourself at any moment. It doesn’t mean you don’t care (in fact you probably care most deeply) think of it as adding another colour to the potentially rich pallet of life.
5. A fun filosofy will dramatically reduce your strain from stress and increase your resilience. Your 8 minutes of Mind Chi every day will encourage you to embrace joy and fun in your life.
6. If something awkward happens – such as I catch my jacket on a door knob – I think, if that were a game at a fair, I would think it impossible – but I have just done it! And I laugh!
7. Treat yourself to some crazy underwear! It is difficult to remain too serious when you know you have a minion on your pants!
8. Love your life and all that is in it! Remember it is your choice – NO ONE elses’!! Keep your heart light and a spring in your step and look for each opportunity for some FUN!
Please tell us, what do YOU do for your fun filosofy?
Have a FUN-tastic weekend!