Mind Chi Resilience Questionnaire
28 days later NOW Resilience Scale: Yes No Yes No
- Do you often recall negative episodes that have occurred?
- Do you wallow in a negative situation?
- Do you feel that you are the ‘victim’?
- Do you think that negative is more real than positive?
- Do you lack the energy to want to try?
- Do you often use the words: ‘never’; ‘everything’; ‘always’?
- Do you feel that there is always a positive solution?
- Do you know that you will be able to manage?
- Do you mostly feel you are in control of yourself?
- Do you have ‘coping strategies’?
- Do you feel basically ‘hopeful’?
- Do you think in a realistically positive way?
Before filling in the 28 days later responses, please fold the right hand side columns over to cover your NOW! answers.
For Mind Chi Sessions and Mentoring, please contact [email protected]