Is it that with many things that you have, you take them for granted?
Then, if suddenly they are removed, you really value and miss them?
And, if, after a while they are returned, you appreciate them greatly?!
If you are wondering what I am speaking about, here are some examples:
- you normally have good health and then catch a cold and feel awful, and then your ‘normal’ good health returns?
- you used to ‘have’ to be in the office, then covid changed that, now, would you like to be back?
- take for granted that you could pop out and see someone any time, and then couldn’t, and now can again – do you still want to?
- meaning to tell some one how much you value/love them, but you don’t and then can’t?
- your hearing / site and for some reason is temporarily not function so well?
- had a tooth and then loose it, is the gap good for whistling?!
Have – not – have?
The reason for all this, is to raise your awareness of all you DO have, and maybe increase, share, speak about how much you appreciate it – WHILST YOU STILL HAVE IT!
For more Marvelous Mind Chi Monday stimulating thoughts, click here:
To chat to Vanda or Chi – here:
For building your resilience to face changes, poke here!