Have you bought the Mind Chi book?
Was it a little fatter than you expected?
As most people read at only 200 words per minute, don’t let this delay your tucking in.
(You may also wish to attend a Mind Chi Speedy-reading session)
So worry not!
Here are the 8-steps to start having the BENEFITS of Mind Chi very quickly:
- Just SKIM through pages 1 – 42 to become used to some terms
Then,READ pages 43 – 70 this is the explanation of the Mind Chi Basic 8 minute routine
- Go to our web site and download the map and Mind Chi Basic 8 page as an easy reminder
- COMPLETE the Mind Chi stress & resilience questionnaires as a pre-test
DO the Mind Chi Basic for your 28 days. Mind Chi-easy!!
- During this time glance at Part 2 (pages 71 – 134) – Mind Chi in Action, to start to plan your next stage
- Look at Part 3 (pages 135 – 256) – 50 Mind Chi Plans – Strategies for Success and select possible strategies to either solve a problem or achieve a goal
- DECIDE if you wish to select one of the 50 Mind Chi Strategies (Part 3)
or make your own (Part 2)
or just keep doing the Mind Chi Basic – EVERY way, YOU are the winner!
- Part 4 (pages 257 – 319) – Mind Chi Plus is an introduction to the amazing news about your brain and the research that makes Mind Chi so effective – dip into this section to discover WHY Mind Chi is so brain-compatible and friendly – and WORKS!
- Perform your Mind Chi routine for 28-days and experience the difference it has made in your life. Take the Mind Chi post-questionnaire, so you are sure!
Mind Chi is the manual to assist you to manage your mental energy more efficiently,
resist the ravages of stress and strain and become more resilient – please let it serve you. To reach Vanda, please click here: And for more information for ‘Resilience for Change’ it is here: