Vanda is the Founder & CEO of Mind Chi Ltd. Mind Chi – based on the book – shows you how to rewire your brain in just 8 minutes a day. This allows you to control the ravages of stress, build your resilience and direct your mental energy for greater success in business and life.
Vanda also conducts a range of seminars related to ‘The Art of Self Leadership’ based on her lessons from climbing Mt Kilimanjaro. Some topics are: ‘Think, Learn & Create’;’ Managing Change’: ‘Did I Say What You Thought You Heard’; ‘Living History’ and ‘Happiness & Wellness’. Her ‘Joyshops’ are also highly acclaimed for creating positive change in peoples’ lives.
She has written several books, the most recent, ‘Mind Chi – rewire your brain in 8 minutes a day – 50 strategies for success in business & life’ already in eight languages. Also, the best seller “Get Ahead” now translated into nine languages, as well as many training manuals in the areas of business management and wellness. Nightingale Conant launched her ‘Joy Journey’ program in 2000, which is receiving profound reviews.
Richard Israel is an author, consultant and trainer, in the public and private sector in the areas of accelerated learning techniques as applied to business. Worked with leading organizations on four continents. Subjects covered include, Memory Improvement, Sales, Problem Solving Skills, Speed Reading, Learning how to Learn and Managing Information Overload.
Richard has 10 published books, these include:
- Brain $ell (Gower 1995) with Tony Buzan (Chinese simplified, Polish, Spanish, Danish, Lithuanian, Korean, Chinese Standard, Hebrew, Romanian, French, Turkish, Dutch, Russian, Hungarian, Arabic, German, English reprint USA- McGraw Hill).
- The Vision (Gower, 1996) with Julianne Crane.
- SUPERSELLF (Gower 1997) with Tony Buzan.
- BrainSmart Leader (Gower 1999) with Tony Buzan & Tony Dottino. (Polish, Turkish, Spanish, Russian, Korean, German, Danish, Arabic, Hungarian, Japanese, Chinese, English reprint Singapore and Malaysia- Horizon).
- Sales Genius (Gower 2000) with Tony Buzan (Dutch, German, Turkish, Chinese, Russian, and Polish).
- Your Mind at Work (Kogan Page 2000) with Cliff Shaffran & Helen Whitten (Chinese, French and Czech).
- How to Think Creatively (Quicksilver 2002) with Conni Gordon.
- Grass Roots Leaders (Gower 2007) with Tony Buzan & Tony Dottino.
- Shifting Gears (Kindle 2010) revised-with Susan Ford Collins.
- Mind Chi, Re-wire your BRAIN in 8 minutes a day (Capstone/Wiley 2010) with Vanda North (German, Arabic, Polish, and Indonesian).
Richard is an adjunct professor at Florida Atlantic University and works with government bodies throughout South Florida. Visiting professor to China Business Development, on an annual basis.
Appeared on talk shows, TV & Radio, spoke at major conference and written up in foremost publications, including, Business Week, New York Times, Miami Herald, Investor’s Business Daily, South China Morning Post.